Sunday, 9 August 2015

Progress on my Stonefields quilt

Last October nearly a year ago I started on the Stonefields. Yes I’m talking about this quilt

I copied this photo from Petra Prins her Facebook wall. It was taken at the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham, England. This Stonefields quilt was made by Coriene de Haas & Kay Bell and won second prize in the Two Person category. Off course everyone knows that the quilt was designed by ©Susan Smith 2013.

Here are some of my blocks that I made in the last 3 weeks. It took me a while to post this as I needed some help to figure out how to change the pixel size of the photos. Sadly Blogo doesn’t convert them automatically to fit into the Blogger format.


Loved making these blocks! Hope to find some time coming week to make a few more.

‘You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward’ - Conrad Hall