Sunday, 21 September 2014

Kick-off Quilting season 2014-2015

On a nice Saturday morning I drove to Zutphen to attend Willemke Vidinic’s trunk-show. This was organized by Petra Prins 

Here is an impression of my favorite quilts. To get an impression of Will, the quiltmaker, visit her blog here.

140830_Will-Vidinic

There were also some of Michelle Yeo’s & Carolijn König’s quilts on display. 

140830_exposition

 

On hindsight I should have bought the books. There are some quilts here, that will definitely go on to my Bucket List.

I had an awesome day as I met up with some of the quiltmakers I met in Nantes. Yes, at the Pour l’Amour du Fil in 2013. Didn’t expect them to be there, but I guess Belgium isn’t so far away as we want to believe.

For a better impression of all of Willemke Vidinic’s quilts go to my Facebook-wall. I posted a lot of pictures of that day.

No comments: