Sunday, 1 September 2013

Quilt market

Quilt market is always a sign that the new quilt season is starting! Lots of quilt inspiration, look at all the quilts in the collages underneath of this post, and you can buy fabric at a discount to encourage you to start with a new project.

As many know, I have so many WIP’s that I’m certain I can keep myself busy till my retirement and still have patterns and fabrics left in my stash.

I’m not going to start with a new project this year. I’m kind of hoping to get some projects a little further along. I’m enjoying the progress of finishing another quilt (top).

Here is an impression of some of the projects on display at the quilt cellar (Quiltkelder) in Putten.

2013_08_31

2013_08_311

2013_08_312

I was also able to visit the lecture given by Rieteke Hoogendoorn. She designs her own quilts using the Scriptures as inspiration. 

No comments: