Sunday, 25 August 2013

End of summer bee

It is becoming a tradition to get together on a Thursday night for a quilt bee!

A Christmas quilt

IMG_3315

I bought my ‘Twas the night before Christmas’ – stitchery – to the bee

IMG_3316

We had coffee and ‘cream puffs’ (= Soesjes).

IMG_3317

Another stitchery

IMG_3318

There is one quilter in our midst who is the lucky owner of this Aurifil Thread kit. I was drooling!! 

IMG_3320

A quilt top in progress

A creative appliqué block in progress

IMG_3322

A visitor! A very curious little kitten. Inspection time!

IMG_3333

There is actually a quilter in our midst this evening who is quilting.

IMG_3334

‘’Oops, didn’t notice that I did that row twice’’! Guess who will be undoing some of her work?

IMG_3335

Busy!

IMG_3344

Another inspection!

IMG_3346

‘’This is fun! Look at all the attention I’m getting’’ (thinks the little kitten).

IMG_3347

Trying some cream from one of the cream puffs. ‘’I’m having a great evening with these quilters’’. ‘’When will we do this again?’’ (thinks this little kitten).

IMG_3348

No comments: