Saturday, 27 July 2013

Crochet!

I’ve been admiring her work for sometime and after lots of convincing / persuasion, my mum has finally caved in and said she would help me make this Bobble Flower Granny blanket. Guess who was making a happy dance after hearing her say yes? Me!

I order the yarn & pattern here. This is what it will look like when it is finished. I’m giving her all winter to work on this, when she has to take a break from golf due to the weather anyway Tongue

Both pictures have been taken from their site!

I’m kind of hoping she will enjoy being a creative person again Happy! As there are a lot more things on my wishlist that I would like. Mum, I wouldn’t mind a Granny Ripple blanket too! Maybe a project for next winter.

I’ve ordered the crochet cotton and crochet hooks! Hopefully I can deliver the contents soon so that she can get started.

1 comment:

ruthsplace said...

It's going to be stunning when it's finished!