Monday, 22 July 2013

Christmas in July!!

Yes, I’ve picked up this stitchery again. I’ve nearly finished with the right side boarder of this quilt.

IMG_3107

IMG_3108

IMG_3122

IMG_3123

IMG_3124

IMG_3125

I’m posting about my progress on the ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas’ quilt Batting Eyelashes

Too cool down, I’m having myself some Iced Soya milk Coffee.

IMG_3126

Iced Coffee in my mug from the International Quilt festival in Houston.

IMG_3127

Are you enjoying our summer weather as much as I am?

3 comments:

ruthsplace said...

The stitchery looks lovely.

Since I have a year round summer, I'd actually really love some cooler weather lol.

Ineke van den Akker said...

Beautiful! Love it!

Lida said...

Veel plezier met die leuke steekjes en je bent nu zeker op tijd af! Gave beker, geniet van de zomer, groetjes
Lida