Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Quilts, quilts and more quilts

Laura’s Quilt Atelier has an exhibition in the Sint-Joriskerk in Amersfoort for a whole month! Laura organized this exhibition to celebrate the nascency of her atelier 10 years ago.

If you have a chance to go to Amersfoort, go and have a look. The exhibition is open from 11am till 5 pm from Tuesday 25th of June till Saturday 20 of July.

My friend Mirjam has her quilt hanging there, which I’m sure you will admire just as much as I do.

IMG_2844

Watch this slide show to get an impression of the other awesome quilts and this beautiful church. 

skippy-hk's Quilt Exhibition 2013 album on Photobucket

A other personal favourite is the quilt by Laura herself.

IMG_2877

close-up!

IMG_2879

It has been a while since I posted a slideshow. I found that Photobucket has changed a little since last time. It has become a lot user-friendly, although I had to upload 59 photos twice Embarrassed.

After admiring all the quilts twice, we visited the Espresso Bar "De Korte Gracht" and both had a Latte Macchiato. 

IMG_2903

Yes, I had this cake too. To be truthful, I regretted eating it. It looked really yummy but on hindsight I should have chosen something else.

IMG_2904

1 comment:

Annelies said...

Lijkt me een hele mooie tentoonstelling om te bezoeken.