Monday, 10 June 2013

Quilting again!

There is nothing like sleeping and being cuddled by a quilt.

iPhone_2

Another view! I had to take a longer break than I thought I would when I put the quilt down.

IMG_2611

Grrr, not a happy cat!

IMG_2609

You can see, Teddy, is not impressed with me. Yes, I pushed him off the quilt.

iPhone_3

Taking another break!

IMG_2658

Doing some quilting.

IMG_2677

Close-up

IMG_2680

A work in progress

IMG_2679

IMG_2681

IMG_2683

Doing all that quilting with this little needle!

IMG_2688

my tools!

IMG_2690

4 comments:

Ineke van den Akker said...

SUPER! We are making the same pattern in the middle.

ruthsplace said...

You are making a true heirloom.

I love your little wooden thread holder.

suz said...

love the quilting part - so relaxing - kind of zen. your work is lovely

Susan said...

what is the source of your wooden thread holder? I love it and am certain that I really NEED one. Thanks