Friday, 14 June 2013

Alpacas

By now you know I love alpacas. Today they came up real close and allowed me to take some great photos.

IMG_2713

Love the little one on the right. Isn’t he cute?

IMG_2714

IMG_2715

We are watching you guys in the back Smug We can see you looking!

IMG_2719

A typical Dutch scene! A windmill & alpacas Happy

IMG_2720

I think I will get comfortable! It is tiring to pose so long…

IMG_2734

Nice shot.

IMG_2736

After the photo shoot they got distracted by the football that was kicked by a kid on the playground next to this field. They were greatly disappointed they couldn’t play as you will see in the next photos.

IMG_2738

Too bad, the ball is on the other side of the fence. ‘We want the ball’!

IMG_2740

What shall we do now?

IMG_2742

I don’t mind doing another pose for you! Looking at you!

IMG_2728

You are so cute! Especially that fringe across one eye. You’ve got the look!

IMG_2737

If I can’t have a dog, can I have some alpacas instead, hubby?

2 comments:

Karen said...

Cute... But you know the spit with accuracy, and distance. Watch them, when they start to lower their ears, get out of the way.

Joan Lowder said...

At first I said, where the heck is it 16 degrees today, June 17 but now I see. Love the lamas.