Monday, 20 May 2013

Perfect Scissors

I’ve been admiring them for a while. I first heard of them when I was in Houston in 2011. But I resisted temptation. When I saw Di Ford using them in Nantes a couple of weeks ago and telling us how great they were, I was convinced I needed them too. Yes, I’m talking about Di Ford the quiltmaker and author of the book Primarily Quilts, 19th Century Inspirations. When I think back to the two workshops I attended I still get this happy feeling. If you have a chance do sign-up, Di Ford is a great inspirational teacher. 

As you can see, I got all 3!! Perfect Scissors come in 3 sizes: 4 inch, 7 1/2 inch and curved.

Perfect Scissors

To hear more; watch this video clip of the designer, Karen Kay Buckley.

The postman delivered them Saturday, after a failed delivery attempt late Friday afternoon. I was at the hairdressers Smile. Haven’t had a chance to use them yet, but maybe I have time tomorrow!

No comments: