Friday, 3 May 2013

Peace

There’s so much grace in acceptance. It’s not an easy concept, but if you embrace it, you’ll find more peace than you ever imagined. Loretta LaRoche

I'm trying to find peace, within myself and in my habitat.

Why am I not at peace right now, according to Eckart Tolle? Read more here.

  1. I keep looking ahead (or looking back)
  2. I strain away from the present moment
  3. I don’t fully trust….yet.

When you begin to trust in your spirit and life itself, you begin to feel a peace. The old religious word for this kind of trust is "faith." Peace comes from this trust. Faith is confidence or trust in a person, thing, deity, or in the doctrines or teachings of a religion.

I believe that all will be okay!  I trust that everything will turn out right, even though it might take a little longer than I hope for. Taking baby steps! I’m still a little overwhelmed by it all, that I’ve still not reached my new destination. But I know I have what I need right now to start moving in the right direction.  

The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret to getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks and then starting on the first one.
Mark Twain

This Monday I’m getting started. I’m going to re-write my personal business model. I’ll be using the one-page method for reinventing my career.

Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Finally accepting that I’m starting again on a new journey! Looking forward to reinventing my career. This gives me peaceHot

No comments: