Thursday, 23 May 2013

Losing it

Yesterday I had a mild anxiety attack, I thought I had lost my favourite tool, my seam ripper from Clover.

Clover Seam Ripper #482  White Handle

I came home convinced I had lost it and would need to order a new one today.

This tool has the same magic properties as this little clover!

The four-leaf clover is a good luck charm believed to protect from evil spirits, witches, disease, and the evil eye. This familiar childhood rhyme for a four-leaf clover originates from the Middle Ages:

One leaf for fame, one leaf for wealth,
One for a faithful lover,
And one leaf to bring glorious health,
Are all in a four-leaf clover

All of these together are supposed to give one the happiest and most fulfilling life possible.

This morning I double checked my tool containers and guess what was there all the time? My seam ripper!  Laying there next to all my thread spools.

Guess I haven’t lost it completely Nerd.

Still, I’ll be looking for that four-leaf clover as I need lots of protection from the ‘others’ (reference to the TV-series Lost). Got an appointment that I’m not looking forward to.

No comments: