Thursday, 16 May 2013

E9 – Quilt Jail

I’m getting back into my quilting FLOW! Here is a Dear Jane block with 35 pieces that I’ve been working on. Yes, I counted twice. It is really only 35 pieces. Smile

IMG_2419

Second row done.

IMG_2423

How did that happen, third row done?

IMG_2426

I’ve also rediscovered my creative side. Love taking pictures.

IMG_2429

Close-up

IMG_2430

Tiny pins

IMG_2431

Nearly there! Last row.

IMG_2433

Being in the FLOW and enjoying the process. Yes, I have a jumper on in the middle of May. It is cold! The central heating is back on. So far the weather doesn’t meet up to my expectations.  Crying Grrrrr.

IMG_2437

35 pieces in such a small block! Still this was easy peasy, nothing compared to some other blocks I’ve done so far.

IMG_2440

I like green Smile I also like my needle threader!

IMG_2443

Couldn’t help myself! Before I knew it, I had the camera back in my hand. Needed to give my fingers a rest. It is real tedious work making those tiny stitches.

IMG_2445

Nearly completed the whole block. Putting on the second last border.

IMG_2446

All done Nerd

IMG_2449

3 comments:

KijkDaarIs said...

mooi mooi. . .en alweer een blokje klaar!!..;0)
bij mij is het nog geen steek verder dan toen op de Jane dag...*Ü*...
Fijne dag...

Wilma Kuin said...

Mooi, mooi, mooi!!!!

ruthsplace said...

Baaie mooi. Really love this one.