Monday, 13 May 2013

Belated birthday BBQ with the in-laws

We also got our presents Party. Hubby and I nearly share the same birthday. So we always celebrate together. Yes, we got lots of plants for the garden. 

IMG_2408

Due to the unexpected harsh winter weather last year. Some plants had died. Well not some, a lot of plants didn’t survive the unexpected dip in temperature (from +10 (50 °F) to –20 degrees Celsius (-4 °F)) Last autumn the dead plants were removed, so we had some bare patches in our garden all winter Sad. I so do prefer a full border with lots of winter green plants. I guess I have to wait another 1 or 2 years before I really will be satisfied with our backyard, again.

IMG_2404

IMG_2401

It is always great when someone else pots the plants Smile

IMG_2400

Close-up

IMG_2455

IMG_2458

We are ready for the BBQ! Hubby making the burgers!

IMG_2416

The burger on a bun!

IMG_2418

No comments: