Wednesday, 22 May 2013

A couple of words on Wednesday!

A little later than indicated but F10 – Potholder is finished!

IMG_2495

Love this block!

IMG_2496

Especially the corners. Very nifty pattern. How clever of Jane A. Stickle.

IMG_2497

Too smooth it out, this block is pressed between a couple of heavy books Smile. Works just as well as ironing.

Drum roll, please…….

Started with the preparations for a new block. I put this one underneath the pile so that I could leave it for last. But all of a sudden, don’t know where that feeling came from, I was ready to take on this challenge. Yes, going to appliqué another block.

IMG_2499

Using my (new) perfect scissors!!

IMG_2500

Oops, lots of holes in this fabric.

IMG_2501

So far, so good. 

IMG_2502

I’m ready to start appliquéing

IMG_2503

2 comments:

ruthsplace said...

Both blocks are looking great.

Sunshine & Fabric said...

beautiful block, well done.
Leanne