Wednesday, 17 April 2013

What am I reading at the moment

Yes, I am reading these books simultaneouslySmile  Sadly, they are not piled up on my bed side table. I could than take a great picture. They are all on my Kindle! e-books!

Daring Greatly: How the courage to be vulnerable transforms the way we live, love, parent and lead. Brené Brown

The Divine Center. Stephan R. Covey

Hope Being Gone (Trusting God in the Tough Times). Cherie Hill

Until I say Good-Bye: My year of living with Joy. Susan Spencer-Wendel

Just Listen: Discover the secret of getting through to absolutely anyone. Mrk Goulston M.D.

The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Suppose to Be and Embrace Who You Are. Brené Brown

Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking. Susan Cain

One Thousand Gifts Devotional: Reflections on Finding Everyday Graces. Ann Voskamp

Challenging Lifestyle. Nicky Grumble

Art of loss – Verlieskunde. Herman de Mönnik

Have you downloaded the GoodRead App? It is a great way to see what others are reading. Also a great way to check out new books! My Need-to-Read booklist is becoming longer and longer.

No comments: