Saturday, 20 April 2013

Countdown

In three days I will be going down south to Nantes, France! Yes, I’m going to this Quilt Festival: 

Will it really be as busy & big as in this photo?

You will find me at Di Ford’s Fussy Cutting & Broderie Perse workshops. I’m also attending Brenda Papadakis lecture! Sadly I won’t be meeting her in person. Just read on the site that she won’t be in Nantes as she is unable to travel due to surgical complications after breaking her arm a couple of weeks ago. She is taping her lecture and we can see her on screen instead.

Can’t wait to see the 110 Dear Jane replicas from around the world. Hopefully I’m allowed to take some close-ups of these quilts.

Will be sharing my photos next week, giving you my impression of the Quilt Festival in Nantes.

1 comment:

Just Sew Sue said...

Get there as it opens and the shopping area will be fairly quiet. About 12 it starts to busy up.