Sunday, 13 January 2013

Wednesday Quilt group

Here is an impression of some of the works my fellow quilters are working on in my Wednesday Quilt group.

One of the quilters is making a jacket

IMG_1259

Back view

IMG_1261

Front view

IMG_1260_2

Isn’t it awesome? Can’t wait to see it finished.

The next quilt is that of Anni Downs from Hatched and Patched. ‘A Christmas Story Quilt’. Sorry, it is up-side-down. I was sitting across from this quilter.

IMG_1263

Another beautiful quilt in progress. This one has lots of stitchery in it. I forgot who designed this pattern. I know it was a Dutch designer.

IMG_1264

It looks like a painting but it is actually made of fabric.

IMG_1265

See! Amazing isn’t it?

IMG_1267

Here is me sewing on one of the last petals on this block.

IMG_1268

Nearly finished I-6 ~Viewer’s Choice!

IMG_1269

2 comments:

blueberrylane said...

Hi
The quilt with lots of stitchery is Leanne's House BOM by Leanne Beasley. Her blog is Leanne's House and she is an Aussie.
Carey

pandchintz said...

What great work!