Sunday, 23 December 2012

It’s all good

Funny how when you put your thoughts onto paper (blog), things start to change. By doing so, I took action to affect my thoughts and emotions. When you acknowledge, experience, and fully accept your feelings, you are essentially accepting all aspects of yourself and gaining a sense of being 'at home' in you. I’m refocusing my attention to the moment-by-moment experience. I’m putting less emphasis on ‘there’ and more on ‘'here’. By being in the moment, focusing on ‘now’, I’m able to control my thoughts and instinctual responses/behaviours to them. I’m feeling a lot better at the moment. It’s all good!

Go listen to Anne Murray’s daughter, Dawn Langstroth. This song say’s it all: It’s all good (click on the track).

It's All Good by Dawn Langstroth on Grooveshark

Song written by David Martin & Amanda Stott.  

No comments: