Sunday, 25 November 2012

November - Dear Jane Bee

Last Friday it was that time of the month again! I’m posting a little later than usual because I had to work yesterday. Yes, I worked on Saturday. My new job is not a nine-to-five job. Lots of giggling and chatter this Friday. But I can say, I worked hard as I  nearly finished another little baby Jane.

IMG_1116

IMG_1103

IMG_1104

IMG_1105

IMG_1106

IMG_1107

IMG_1109

IMG_1111

IMG_1112

IMG_1114

Sadly, I was unable to stop and visit the Alpacas on my way home. There was some road work being done and my parking spot was being used by the workmen to stow their trucks and machines. Maybe next time!

2 comments:

Berna said...

Mooi blokje en mooie plaatjes uit Zutphen.
Fijne zondag verder

ruthsplace said...

I love seeing your progress on the DJ quilt and I really enjoy all the scenery shots too.

Makes me want to come back to the Netherlands for another visit!