Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Writers & quilting block

I’ve decided to take a little break from blogging to sort myself out. I need to re-find my feelings of thankfulness to better manage the physical stress I'm experiencing.

Some readers will have noticed that my previous post has been deleted. I explained in that post what I thought was the cause of my stress. As this information might be wrongly interpreted, I’ve followed the advice of some of my caring readers and deleted the post.

This note puts it all in perspective

For every setback, disappointment and heartbreak, Helen, ask yourself, "What does this create the opportunity for?"
And therein you will find its gift.
Everything has a reason,
    The Universe

Rediscovering the joy of being creative. I hope to be back blogging again soon about my life and quilting. This might be sooner than you expect Winking

2 comments:

Judith said...

Well done!

Berna said...

Inderdaad goed gedaan. Zie je woensdag.