Thursday, 17 May 2012

Waiting or Patience

A diary of 5 was created to give your senses a gentle work-out. To help you to become more aware of those little moments around you.

Sadly I can’t provide the URL of the original creator. The blog can’t be found.

I am seeing... (sight) things growing. What a little rain and sun can do. A little patience is worth the wait.

The hydrangeas are really growing! Wondering when they will start to bloom.

IMG_9169

The espaliers are growing too 

IMG_9170

I am hearing… (hearing) the birds chirping outside. Teddy getting comfortable next to me on the desk. Water trickling from Teddy’s drinking fountain. 

I am smelling….(smell) the tea in front of me. Love Russian Earl Grey. A blend of oriental teas with bergamot a flowers petals.

I tasted….. (taste) a omelette with baby asparagus & tomatoes. This was my breakfast Smug. Yes, I’m back on a low carbohydrates diet! 

IMG_9172

I’m feeling …… (touch) the soft fur of Teddy while giving him a hug!

Sixth sense – spirituality ……. learning something new. If you just wait, all things will fall into place. Pondering whether I’m learning to wait or have I just developed more patience!

“Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow - that is patience.” ~ author unknown

Tuesday it looked like I was losing grip, however Wednesday evening others fixed the problem and we were back on track. I really need to let go more and not try to manage everything, especially when it is not my problem. But I’m a fixer!

I wish I was a fixer
I would fix you up inside
I would build you a town if the world fell down
I wish I was that guy

I’m really into Jason Mraz at the moment. But I guess you already knew I was a fanRaised Eyebrow

I’m learning to accept that “Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out. It's all about timing.” ~ Stacey Charter

PShave yourself a great Ascension Thursday. It is a national holiday in the Netherlands. Although a few know the reason, this day commemorates the bodily ascension of Jesus into heaven. It is one of the ecumenical feasts of Christian churches.

2 comments:

Lida said...

Ik ken de reden en velen met mij, maar we zijn vergeten het te waarderen en dat is vele malen erger!
Bedankt voor de doorgegeven wijze raad van de onbekende die zal ik als motto nemen komende maand, groetjes
Lida

sarapatch said...

Ti auguro buona festa dell'Ascensione!!
Hi Sara