Friday, 4 May 2012

a visit

I visited Berna for a chat as I hadn’t seen her for a long time. I haven’t been able to go to the Mini-Bee on Mondays for a while now.

Look what I got, a belated birthday present.

IMG_8960

A thread catcher for home. Love the outside fabric, red is my colour, but the inside fabric (if you can look through the plastic bag) is lovely too (a reproduction?). Thanks, Berna, especially as I didn’t expect this. It was worth becoming a year older!

While chatting Berna was busy with this quilt. A beauty as you can see.

IMG_8961

Here she is quilting around the borders with her half quilt hoop.

IMG_8964

I added two more blocks to my Dear Jane!

IMG_8965

Here I am stitching.

IMG_8963

It is starting to look like a quilt Happy

IMG_8966

Got to put on two more baby Jane’s and than I will have to to make some new babies Smug

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Your Dear Jane is coming along so nicely!