Thursday, 3 May 2012

Life

“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.” Hunter S. Thompson

In my case I think I will dream up something better!

My Wednesday was a little frustrating, disappointing & painful. We don’t always get what we wish for. I guess it just wasn’t meant to be.  

So ‘today, give a stranger one of your smiles.  It might be the only sunshine he sees all day’. ~ Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

I’m putting on my happy face and I’ll be smiling at you.

As ‘life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it’. ~ Author Unknown.

Hope it works!!!

No comments: