Saturday, 12 May 2012

Dear Jane Circle

Saturday three Janiacs and one Farmer House addict came together to work on our quilts.

Me laying out all the piecing for my next baby Jane.

IMG_9114

Love the pink fabric!

IMG_9117

Everyone piecing! Or do I see one person copying her next block onto the fabric?

IMG_9126

Left my progress! On the right Juud’s progress. She has completed her trips and will now continue filling the corners of this quilt.

IMG_9104

My stuff  on the ground

IMG_9121

Will hopefully complete this baby Jane tomorrow!  Will post a picture Batting Eyelashes

3 comments:

Berna said...

Het was gezellig! Vandaag nagenoten van je heerlijke koeken ;).
Tot de volgende keer!

Debby said...

Ik heb de knoop doorgehakt en ben begonnen met de Dear Jane!! Ook nadat ik hem/haar bij Supergoof in m'n handen had, kon ik niet meer wachten.

Groetjes Debby

susan in toronto said...

Oh, I wish I could be there in the 5th chair.