Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Diary of 5 (or 6?)

 

quill and watch

Join the Diary of Five community here

A diary of 5 was created to give your senses a gentle work-out. To help you to become more aware of those little moments around you.

I am seeing... (sight) house sparrow flying outside of my window. They don’t seem to be deterred by the rain.

I am hearing… (hearing) the sparrows chirping away, They seem very content & happy out there. In the background there is also a buzz coming from my computer and if I try really hard to focus, I am also hearing  Teddy’s new water drinking fountain

I am smelling…. (smell) fresh coffee beans warming up in my coffee machine. I’ll be going downstairs to brew myself another cup of coffee real soon. But first I have to finish the ironing! Love the smell when I breathe deep with my nose when pressing our clothes (shirts, t-shirts, pants / trousers etc). The scent from Persil Pure Moments lingers a couple of minutes as the steam subsides.

I tasted …… (taste) a toasted slice of bread with lime marmalade for breakfast. The taste is still lingering on my tongue. 

I’m feeling ….. (touch) calm & happy

Sixth sense… spirituality I’m responding to circumstances of my life with affirmations of trust.  Life is a process of change. Therefore, anything that involves change contains within it the “demand” that we adapt to it, in one way or another. How we perceive the change really determines how we manage to adapt to it. I am able to embrace the change with open arms. Understanding trust dynamics is essential for conceptualizing both the governance of people (in corporate society), and their agency, i.e. their participation, citizenship, inclusion and resilience. Where I am now is a catalyst for change. My spirit is being enlivened!

1 comment:

deepsharma said...

Maquinas Registradoras What a wonderful world. What a good job for this post. Very rich and constructive at the same time. I want to say a thumbs up to the creator for keeping this web site simple. Congratulations finally a web site of top-level. Have a nice day!