Sunday, 15 April 2012

Attitude for Gratitude post – week 15

This week ended by me receiving a lovely bunch of tulips. I received a call from the office that a box of flowers had been delivered for me. I was a little overwhelmed. Who would send me flowers? Anyway, the receptionist wanted to know when I would pick them up. Off course I went out of my way to get them. A copywriter I know, was happy about my PR. And to show his appreciation, he sent me these tulips.

IMG_8759

IMG_8761

Wow, this gave me a big feeling of joy.

Thursday morning, before anyone was up, I was very pleased to have submitted two articles. One will hopefully be published in an international research journal and the other one will be part of a book that will be published on the 1st of July. I’m always a little tickled once I’ve accomplished this kind of task. It is very gratifying.

I’m gladsome that I was able to be part of the Dear Jane Circle yesterday. Being a Janiac is a little strange for many outsiders, but for those who are a Janiac, it is very intoxicating.

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone. 

~  G.B. Stern

Friday afternoon I had an interesting meeting. I hope it will lead me to what I’m seeking.

Past week most of my time and energy was spend on my work. I’m grateful that I understand what is happening around me and being able to accept that whatever I do, it won’t change a thing.

Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel. 

~ Author Unknown

I feel very blessed this week and for that I’m grateful.

The postman delivered a lot of parcels this week, one was this little Thread Caddy from Barnett’s Laptop Hoops. I really appreciate our postal service.

IMG_8768

This song will make you feel happy.

There is Sunshine in my Soul this week!

2 comments:

Lida said...

Goedemorgen Helen,
Heb bijna een half uur zitten neuzen op je blog (beter dan strijken toch!) en genoot van alles wat je toonde, vooral de prachtige stofjes waar je mee werkt! Mooie blokken ben je aan het maken! Ik wens je veel plezier met je steekjes,
groetjes
Lida

ruthsplace said...

Congrats on the publication in a book. Very exciting.

Catching up on your previous posts, the Dear Jane is coming along really well and I love the picture of llamas and windmills.