Saturday, 31 March 2012

I’ve got QRS!!

This month two BOM’s arrived in the post.

Part two of the Civil War Journals.

IMG_8581

IMG_8583

Block 3 of the Spirit of Sacagawea.

IMG_8590

IMG_8592

The number of blocks that I need to make are resulting in QRS (quilt related stress). I’ve only unpacked the parcels to have a look and admire the fabrics. I don’t know when I’m going to start!

Here are the two other blocks.

This is block 1.

IMG_8585

IMG_8584

Block 2

IMG_8587

IMG_8586

I think I’m going to use the 3-day weekend at the end of April to make a start. I’m not going to plan anything else. I’m really going to commit to this. 

All of a sudden I have this thought, maybe I should take block 2 to my bee (FIETS-groep) coming Wednesday. I’m sure Aagje, my quilt teacher, will get me going.

All of a sudden I feel a little less stressed.

No comments: