Sunday, 12 February 2012

Guess what?

Oops, nearly missed the invitation in my e-mailbox. I was browsing through my inbox after posting and saw some unread e-mails. It would have been a real shame if I had ignored this one, as I've been invited as a speaker (again). Going to Munich / München end of August.

poster-home

Will be giving an oral presentation. Thankfully I have all the time to get prepared. Hopefully no mishaps like last time. I’m one lucky girl.

PS – it is an 8 hour drive, so I guess I’ll be staying a couple of days and do some sightseeing as well.

3 comments:

Berna said...

Oeps had je dus bijna gemist. Ik zou er ook maar een paar dagen aan vast knopen. Misschien is er wel een leuke quiltwinkel in de buurt ;)

Elisa Black said...

Very exciting, Helen! Sounds like the trip will be a good combination of business and pleasure. I can see how it would be easy to "miss" an important e-mail, but glad you got this one!

Rennie said...

Voordat ik je wilde antwoorden lees ik wat Berna schrijft en dat zijn ook mijn gedachten. Wat goed voor je dat je bent uitgenodigd en ik zou de gelegenheid maar aanpakken op München eens te bezoeken. Er zullen vast wel leuke Beierische stofjes te koop zijn.