Friday, 10 February 2012

Fiets-groep

Wednesday evening was my monthly ‘Fiets-groep’. Everyone works on different projects, in their own pace.

IMG_8179

IMG_8181

IMG_8182

IMG_8183

IMG_8186

IMG_8187

IMG_8191

I forgot to take a picture of my own work. I’m working on the Bargello quilt. Nearly got all the strips cut. I now however have to re-arrange them slichtly, in order to get that wave effect. Will be using my Quilt Wall for the first time some day real soon Applause. As you know a Quilt Wall helps you design your quilts! I’ll be able to experiment til' heart's content with the help of my Clover felted design cloth that holds fabric in place without pinning. A while ago, during Christmas break, Hubby hung up a railing along my bookshelf where I can hang my Quilt Wall.

Next month, I’ll be making this: a fold-up thread catcher that you can take with you everywhere. Folded it is this size.

IMG_8188

Once you on-fold it, it looks like this.

IMG_8189

Yes, I’m letting myself be distracted again. Undertaking another project, while I still have so many UFO’s. But I do think this might come in handy.

No comments: