Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Feeling a little under the weather – again!

I visited the GP again late this afternoon. I now seem to have developed a Bronchitis. The coughing & wheezing is getting me down. Tomorrow I’m going back to have a thorax photo and blood work taken. I'm keeping me and the doctors busy. Hopefully they can fix me, as I’m getting pretty tired of not feeling well. Just recovered from a double middle ear infection and survived 3 antibiotic treatments and now this. My immune system isn’t working well! I’m starting to wonder why?

But I got a bronchodilator inhaler, for the wheezing, isn't that cool?

4 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Hope you are feeling better soon...rest up and have plenty of fluids! ((hugs))

Judith said...

Sjee helen, het houdt ook maar niet op! Wat verschrikkelijk, zoals je weet ben ik ook behoorlijk aan de beurt, ik slaap ongelooflijk veel! En word ook helemaal zat van dat lamlendige gevoel. Beterschap meid, doe maar rustg aan!

ruthsplace said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Anja said...

Wat een pech Helen deze winter. Hopelijk kunnen de artsen je helpen. Beterschap!