Saturday, 11 February 2012

Dear Jane club

The pictures in this blog don’t need many words. As you can see lots of piecing going on.

IMG_8199 IMG_8200

Travel bear came along!!

IMG_8201

Here are some of my baby Jane’s!

IMG_8203

Do you recognize where I was?

2012_02_10_DJclubZutphen

Entrance to ‘Oude Bornhof’

IMG_8212

IMG_8213

Funny, what you see when you zoom in. It definitely needs a new coat of paint. The gold is chipping Day dreaming

IMG_8215

Zutphen is really worth your visit. Great shot, if I do say so.  I’m talking about the picture underneath Winking.

IMG_8219

Love! Isn’t that sweet?

IMG_8220

2 comments:

karenfae said...

beautiful scenery. Your first photo of the dear jane block is the same as how I constructed my Dear Jane blocks too. I too did mine by hand, I had a small group for awhile that was making it also but then one lost interest and the other decided not to be in a group any more.
Karen

Rennie said...

Prachtige foto's en mooie blokjes!