Thursday, 16 February 2012

Diary of Five

quill and watch

Join the Diary of Five community here

I am seeing... the transition from night to day.

I am hearing… the birds chirping outside. Letting me know that spring is near.  

I am smelling….not much at the moment. After surviving a hardy middle ear infection, I now have a cold. I’m coughing like a smoker, although I’ve never smoked in my life. If I’m allowed to self-diagnose I sure I have a respiratory tract infection. My stamina is at a all time low. I don’t seem to be able to resist those bacteria this year. Tough little buggers.

I tasted….. banana with muesli and soya milk for breakfast.

I’m feeling….. all chirpy. I’m cheerful and happy.

Sixth sense – spirituality …. I’m very Zen. A total togetherness of body and mind. Zen is a way of being. It also is a state of mind. Zen involves dropping illusion and seeing things without distortion created by your own thoughts. I’m ahead of the transition that is happening all around me.The restlessness of the ‘others’ doesn’t effect me. I realize that the change is necessary. The ‘others’ are resisting this change. I just have to wait it out, till the ‘others’ catch up.  

1 comment:

Rennie said...

Heerlijk toch om zo bij jezelf te kunnen blijven. Alleen vanuit je eigen IK krachten kan je nieuwe eneegie opbouwen. Have a nice day my love!