Sunday, 19 February 2012

Attitude for Gratitude post – week 7

My gratefulness this week goes out to my intuition. Do you ever all of a sudden understand the cause or effect in a specific situation? Are you ever in a situation that you are able to link together apparently innocuous facts and come to a valuable conclusion? Well this is happening to me more often than I dare to mention. My skill of acute observation and deduction is developing to a new level. I sense beyond conscious understanding – that I just know this is OK or not. Well the past week I’ve been in a couple of situations that all of a sudden I realize  without the act or process of deriving logical conclusions from premises known or assumed to be true that I’m on the right path but I’m no where near the end. Monday afternoon I felt the vibes, and I knew this is not right, this should not be pursued any further. Tuesday afternoon I was in a situation that can only be described as a serendipity moment. I’ve been presented a situation where I should give ‘time’ a chance. My gut is telling me I might be on the right road after all. Friday morning I felt  confirmation. The only question that remains – is this all a coincidence?

"In the fields of observation chance favours only the prepared mind." ~ Louis Pasteur

Maybe William Shakespeare said it better Cool

"All things are ready if our minds be so."

act 4 Henry V

I’m gratified that my mum is able to do some home decorating. I love how her home is turning out. This is how her living room  looks like now.

2012_02_18-1

When I got home Saturday afternoon, feeling a little under the weather, I was thankful that my PIL thought to give us these tulips.

2012_02_19

I’m not the only one who likes them. Here you see Teddy drinking from the flower vase.

IMG_8289

Last Tuesday was Valentine’s day and I had to give hubby a present too.

2012_02_14

I appreciate the winter evenings a little more, when you can watch TV and feel the heat glowing on your cheeks from our open fire place.

IMG_8295

The evening was even a little more enjoyable because I could admire this guy from afar.

callan Mulvey_Josh-Rush

Josh from the Australian TV-series Rush. Yes, I’m tickled for having found this series. But completely blissful, as we can watch all four seasons. This way I can contain my ‘everything-Aussie’ addiction. 

No comments: