Friday, 13 January 2012

E8 & F5 = 49

Surprise!! I finished another two baby Jane’s. Aren’t they sweet?

IMG_7842

IMG_7863

And while I was stitching the last piece. Guess who was inspecting my work? He is taking it very seriously, as you can tell.

IMG_7859

In total I pieced 39 pieces. At least that is what I think Thinking. Mama’s Maze (E8) comprises of 33 pieces and Parcheesi (F5) of 16. Once these babies are born, they measure 4.5 x 4.5 inch. Yes, they are not big blocks. Piecing the tiny little oval pieces were the biggest challenge. 

I just might start on the sashings this weekend. Resistance is futileHot.

5 comments:

Judith said...

Nog even en we gaan weer gelijk op!

Berna said...

Je hebt de vaart er weer in. Mooie blokjes.
Waar oorpijn al niet goed voor is ;).
Maandagbee is bij juud. Tot dan!

Rennie said...

Mooie blokjes Helen. Ben benieuwd naar de rand"

Mina said...

What a wondeful cat photo! Really serious!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I love the picture of the inspector! LOL