Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Diary of Five

image

I am seeing...nothing but darkness when looking out of my window at this moment (it is only 5am!!)

I am hearing... Stillness

I am smelling... the freshly washed bath towels that I just got out of the dryer.

I tasted... quark cheese with blueberries this morning

I am feeling... restless. Sensing change. That’s what happens sometimes; things change, life takes a turn and sometimes you have to start all over. But I’m not the first and only person in the world who has had to do this!

Stillness

2012_01_15

Empty yourself of everything.
Let the mind rest at peace.
The ten thousand things rise and fall while the Self watches their return.
They grow and flourish and then return to the source.
Returning to the source is stillness, which is the way of nature.  Lao Tzu

4 comments:

KijkDaarIs said...

mooi...ben er stil van..;0)

Judith said...

Well returning to the source means moving! you're not that restless are you?

Rennie said...

Prachtig op de vroege morgen. Vanuit je rust keer je tot jezelf en komt je nieuwe energie op gang. You made my day my love and I give you my thoughts and love.

sylvia said...

Van een paar keer lezen komt er een zekere 'welness' over je.....en verdwijnt de restless feeling!!!
Heerlijk, dank je wel!