Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Diary of 5

image

Join the Diary of Five community here

I am seeing... lots of people going no where. Sensing a lot of negative energy. Can’t wait for the Year of the Dragon to have its affect.

The year of the Dragon is the year for great deeds, innovative ideas and big projects. The Year of the Dragon will bring the excitement, a big ups and downs in our lives. Only if we adjusted the ruler in the right way, we will be able to pick the most beautiful fruits that we could ever imagine. Dragon gives happiness and success to all good and honest people.

By the way, I’m a wood dragon. Does that mean I’ll have twice of the above? Or will it be a steep learning curve?

I am hearing... lots of critic.

I am smelling... Addict2 from Dior on my skin. At the moment this is my favourite perfume.   

image

I tasted... rye bread with cheese this morning.

I am feeling... Underestimated. I’m thinking the odds are against me. You would nearly think my goals might be unrealistic if I listen to the ‘others’. I’m feeling uninspired & undervalued. I thrive on adversity, it is fuel to my happiness. I won’t let the ‘others’ get me down.

“…sometimes life’s gonna hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” — Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Address 2005

You got to visit this blog. I think it is true true that novelty and challenge bring happiness. Although it is usually delayed. You just need to have faith. But first comes a stressful period of feeling frustrated, stupid, exposed, insecure, confused…but along with that discomfort, you get a big surge of happiness. Well people, guess what phase I’m in?? But I know, I’m convinced that I’ll get my happiness back.

But it is really hard to unwind and go with the flow. It helps looking at this view.

IMG_3751

1 comment:

Rennie said...

Dank je wel voor je inspirerende blog. You made my day!