Sunday, 15 January 2012

Check this out!

I’m so thankful that hubby helped me make a virtual design wall for my Dear Jane this morning. After a couple of hours he said he was ready to show his efforts and help me write a user-manual (so that I don’t forget all the steps I need to take to upload a baby Jane image). 

Than began the tedious job of uploading all the images. One thing I’ve already learned - I really must make a photo where the baby Jane is right in the centre of the photo.

And, after uploading 17 babies, this is what you see. To check it out, click here

fluit-00023

Don’t you just love this second header of my Dear Jane Status?

4 comments:

Annelies said...

Now you see it grow.

Berna said...

Wow Helen wat een superidee! JW goed gedaan! Dit zal Helen enorm stimuleren want ze wil nu vast snel alle vakjes gevuld hebben.
Fijne avond!

Berna said...

PS Voor JW:
Heb je dit in Excel gedaan?

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I had to laugh...we have the same computer set-up with the two monitors...your picture was like looking in a mirror!