Sunday, 22 January 2012

Attitude for Gratitude post – week 3

This week I realized that ''It is better to be going somewhere slowly than going nowhere fast!'' I’m grateful that I was able to bounce back after hearing some news that most likely will affect my life greatly.

You have three choices in life – Give up, Give in, or Give it all you got. I’ve given the first two a go in the past and decided to give the third one a go this time. I must make a choice to take a chance or my life will never change.

Joyfully listening to the “Pitter! Patter! drops of rain; Dancing on the windowpane! Sometimes fast and sometimes slow; Up and down the glass they go; Making their own music sweet; With the patter of their feet…” ~ Marion Doyle

Content after a family dinner last night. We met up with the family to celebrate my mum’s birthday. Here is mum with her daughters!

By the way I’m the one on the right side Wink Must do something about that shine on my face. Maybe more mat foundationSmile

I appreciate the luxury of having another Dr. Hauschka body massage last thursday. A good massage is an exhilarating experience. The basic goal of massage therapy is to help the body heal itself and to increase health and well-being. I need to re-energize after my middle ear infection. I needed to give my energy level a big boost.

Feeling buoyant when realizing I can take pictures like this:

IMG_3789 

Grateful that I can sit behind my computer in my pyjamas with a nice cup of Oolong Tea writing this post. But feeling very beatific realizing I can take a nana nap after publishing this post. 

Guess where I'm going! 

4 comments:

Berna said...

Wat een jonge moeder heb jij nog! Ziet er goed uit.
Tot morgen.

Berna said...

Oeps! Natuurlijk ook nog gefeliciteerd met mams.

Rennie said...

Congratulations! Je kunt wel zien dat jullienfamilie zijn. Leuk hoor!

Elisa Black said...

Sorry to hear that you had a middle ear infection-- hoping you are now back to yourself by the time I am reading this. You are too critical of yourself-- the photo of you and your sis and mom is wonderful-- you all have such radiant smiles! That's a great shot (and you look great, too-- so there!) Pretty flowers!! I'm in front of my computer in my jammies, with my first mug of coffee for the day and everyone else is still sleeping-- I'm quite content! Have you made your big decision yet-- or is it something you have time to contemplate a bit? Good luck with it! It sounds like you are in a good place, though. Once again-- you've provided me with more quotes for my inspiration journal-- thank you!