Friday, 16 December 2011

a quickie post!

Last Monday we worked again on our Dear Janes, or at least so I thought. The blocks of the two other quilters looked so different to the one I was making, but I was sure this was the evening for the Janiac bee! For a moment I thought I had lost my mind and gone crazy. According to Juud & Berna they did this on purpose so that I could catch up. Aren’t they sweet?

IMG_7552

It kind of looks similar but it isn’t. It is a Farmer’s wife block.

IMG_7555

This doesn’t look like a Dear Jane block, much too big!!!!

IMG_7556

This is a dear Jane block. It is E-7 ~ Bread Basket. All the pieces are laid out.

IMG_7557

Inside block. It is tiny, isn’t it?

IMG_7559

Inside row. E-7 nears completion.

IMG_7562

Oh no, the quilters paparazzi.

IMG_7561

5 comments:

Rennie said...

Heerlijk toch die vriendinnen paparazzi's! Het is zo mooi wat jullie maken.

Berna said...

Leuke post Helen! Een inhaalslag is je van harte gegund. :)
And sweet? Yes we are!!

Judith said...

Sweet as pie, with sugar on top! That 's how sweet we are!

Judith said...

Mooi blogje! Enne deze janiac heeft Jane nog niet gezien deze week

sylvia said...

Enjoy this moments together: paparazzi of not-working-on-Jane......
groetjes, Sylvia