Saturday, 31 December 2011

New year’s eve

image

It has been a long year. 2011 held some surprises. Some good but mostly distressing. I’m glad that this year has finally come to an end. I won’t be reflecting too much on 2011 tonight. Those that read my blog regularly know that the past two years have been a challenge but I can finally close this chapter of my life. The good that has come out of it, I’ve become more enriched than I was before. I’ll use everything I’ve gotten from my experiences, everything I’ve learned to enrich the new year.

My resolution for 2012 – live a life filled with gratitude. When we choose to focus on the things we appreciate in life, we feel like we have more. We enjoy what we have more, and we tend to spread these good feelings to others, which can make our relationships more positive—another thing that ultimately benefits us.

"The only thing that limits you is the belief that you can be limited" ~♥~ Shari Alyse

Happy 2012

image

“Another fresh new year is here . . . another year to live! To banish worry, doubt, and fear, to love and laugh and give! This bright new year is given me to live each day with zest . . . to daily grow and try to be my highest and my best! I have the opportunity once more to right some wrongs, to pray for peace, to plant a tree, and sing more joyful songs.” ~ William Arthur Ward (1921-1994)

4 comments:

Judith said...

Nogmaals de allerbeste wensen, fijne avond.

Rennie said...

A very happy and peacefull New Year !

KijkDaarIs said...

het wordt vast een heerlijk nieuw jaar!!!...
ik wens je dan ook alle goeds voor jullie allemaal..en dat we maar weer lekker veel steekjes zullen maken!!

Berna said...

Nog een keer de beste wensen voor jou en jw!