Friday, 30 December 2011

New camera

I bought myself a new camera. I got an upgrade to the Canon Powershot SX120 IS.imageSadly, it seems that my shiny new camera seems to have fallen off Santa's sleigh somewhere between here and the North pole.  Truth of the matter. It seems to be a very popular camera and Canon is having a hard time keeping up with the demand.  So I have to wait patiently till it arrives. In the mean time I will have to contain myself looking at pictures of this device. I could also visit my BIL, as his has already arrivedAngry. It is a little bit bigger than my current one!!image image image image

Can’t wait to take pictures with her. I’m sure I’m going to love my new camera.

2 comments:

Rennie said...

Wat een geweldig mooie camera en het wachten zal moeilijk zijn. De fat quarters die je bij dHeW hebt gekocht zijn een plaatje.

Berna said...

Prachtige camera heb je gekocht! Daar zul je veel plezier van hebben. Jammer dat je er nog even op moet wachten maar dan heb je ook wat. Een goeie jaarwisseling en tot vlg week zaterdag!