Saturday, 26 November 2011

A room full of Janiacs

It is hard to imagine that you can have a room full of Janiacs. Still, have to admit there was one SBS-er (=Sylvia’s Bridal Sampler) between the Janiacs.

2011_11_26_Janiacs_circle This time it was my turn to organize the Dear Jane circle. I must say, it is worth your effort. Look at this beautifully filled vase I got.

2011_11_26_Janiacs_circle1

I was even able to complete a baby Jane block.

2011_11_26_Janiacs_circle2

One more block to go and I will have completed my second trip!!! I’ll definitely start adding the sashings than. It looks like I might be increasing my pace. It is our intention to reserve one evening a week for the Dear Jane. 

I had a great Saturday with the other Janiacs.

3 comments:

Judith said...

I was lucky enough to be one of THE janiacs, thanks for à lovely day

Rennie said...

Wat ziet dat er geweldig uit zo rond die tafel. Moet vast een hele leuke dag geweest zijn.

Berna said...

Het was heel gezellig Helen. Ondanks dat ik geen Janiacben, ben ik blij dat ik me mocht aansluiten ;)