Sunday, 18 September 2011

Being Grateful

Being Grateful in any circumstance is a Choice!   Too many people are unhappy because they haven’t learned Gratitude.  We are sole responsible to find happiness in our lives. The more Gratitude we show – The More we will have to be Grateful For!  We need to put on those Rose Coloured Glasses! I sometimes wear mine. Yes, I have pink glasses, or at least the frame is pink!

My Attitude, a poem by Charles Swindoll

“The longer I live, the more I realize
the impact of attitude on life.
Attitude, to me, is more important than
education, than money, than circumstances,
than failures, than successes, than appearance,
giftedness or skill.  It will make or break
a company, church or home.
The remarkable thing is that we have
a choice every day regarding the attitude
we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past.
We cannot change the fact that
people will act in a certain way.
We cannot change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one
string we have, and that is our attitude.
I am convinced that life is
10% of what happens to me
and 90% how I react to it.
And so it is with you.
We are in charge of our attitudes.”

2010_09_041

I love being in my study and are extremely thankful that I have a place to think, reflect, ponder and appreciate the wonderful world we live in.

Looking forward to coming week and thankful for all that has come across my path last week.

No comments: