Saturday, 2 July 2011

Look what the postman brought

The postman was a little busy delivering parcels to us this week. Lots of parcels were delivered! I will only post about these two Wink 

We now have our own can crusher!!!

2011_06_30_can crusher & book-1

And, I’m finally able to make a Amish Doll. Amazon was so kind to deliver this. I think this might be a nice winter project.

2011_06_30_can crusher & book1

By the way, I also posted on my other blog (just click on the high lighted green text). Yes, a baby Jane update just in time before the 5th of the month.

1 comment:

Elisa Black said...

I love the photos of you and your new can crusher!! We don't crush them here in the US-- we clean them out and save them and receive 5 cents per bottle when they are returned. Don't you love Amazon? We ordered some books this week, too-- and they came in 2 days!
Enjoy all your new goodies!