Tuesday, 12 July 2011

It is all in the attitude!

I’m trying to enforce rule 7 and surround myself with positive people. And it seems to work. I’m less negative. It is all in the attitude! Just click here to learn the other 6 rules for staying positive.

Attitude is Everything Movie

The following mindset really works for me, I’m noticing its effects.

  • When I wake up, before I get out of bed, I take a moment to settle my thoughts and get into the right frame of mind.
  • Realizing this day is mine to live only one time.
  • Make the assumption that others I come in contact with during the day are good people (this is a hard one!).
  • Smile because you are happy, because you are alive, because it is a beautiful day, or for no reason at all. (It is amazing the effect this has on the people you meet, people don’t know what hit them when you walk around smiling).
  • Don’t sweat the small stuff. Remember, Que Sera, Sera, Whatever Will Be, Will Be.
  • Be thankful for what you have, the person you are and the people that are part of your life.

My mantra - this week is going to be wonderfulI am positive of it!

2 comments:

Berna said...

Herhaal 'm maar die mantra. Komt allemaal goed! Toitoitoi

Judith said...

well we will meet again tomorrow, thats positive!!