Sunday, 3 July 2011

Healthy fruit salad

This is what we had for breakfast this morning! By the way, don’t you just love this sieve? It is so cute. I bought it at Steamer trading Cook Shop in Bishops Stortford, UK.

2011_07_03_Zoes birthday

We had something similar every morning at our B&B. Now that it is summer I think I will do this more often. Just to let you know, I also made a fruit salad last Friday morning. A healthy breakfast, is a great way to start your day. There is still some left in the fridge, so tomorrow morning I will be having another bowl filled with fruit before I go to the office.

IMG_5217

2 comments:

Elisa Black said...

Yum!! Bon appetit!! I'm reading this as I munch on my salad for lunch :0)

Lyn said...

Hello Helen, on viewing your scrummy pic...I felt like picking the fruit from the pc screen...grin..Warm Regards, Lyn