Sunday, 17 July 2011

Gratitude post – week 28

Thankful to be able to clear up the clutter in my life and study.

Rejoicing that I can close this chapter of my life and start a new one. "Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck" ~ Dalai Lama.

Optimistic about the future. A new chapter in my ‘book of life’ is about to be written.

Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway ~ Unknown

Feeling euphoric! It is great to have to have new quilt friends in my life. It is stimulating to work together on the Dear Jane. Did you notice that the start-up was a little difficult, no one reacted to my call to start-up a DJ-circle a couple of months ago, but all of a sudden more and more quilters want to join us on this journey. Isn’t that fantastic? Maybe I need to learn to accept that some things take time.

Cheerful about my nails. Deportment is important to me. Deportment is a way you present yourself, your speech and your actions. So I’m pretty gleeful about my pretty groomed nails. Deportment is about having elegance, grace, poise and high self esteem. This confidence and poise seems to be rubbing off on other aspects of my life. Negotiations are going well!!

Feeling bliss after a insightful conversation with my coach. Yes, I too have a mentor Eye-rolling. So happy with her and thankful that I can call on her any time. Even when she is on holiday.

Absolutely ecstatic about the praise I’m getting for my blog and for my writing style. Thanks so much. Love the feedback and love the e-meets that have come from this blog.

I’m chuffed! Don’t you love summer berries? Being able to eat a bowl of summer fruits makes me happy.

IMG_5511

Thrilled that dreams do seem to come true.  ‘Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil’ ~ James Allen, As a Man Thinketh.

1 comment:

Elisa Black said...

Hi Helen! Sounds like you have a lot of gratefulness going on, even during this transitional time! I think its great that you have a life coach/mentor and glad the connections with the Dear Jane quilt are finally taking off! Those berries look scrumptious!! It sounds like you have options as far as new jobs go. My husband accepted a new position that I think will be much better for him than the current situation. (He's returning to an old employer-- Yale-New Haven Hospital-- and he has a boss that he's known for years who recognizes his talents and there's lots of opportunity. Yay, Hubster!
Hope you had a great weekend!