Sunday, 3 July 2011

Gratitude post – looking back on week 24, 25, & 26 of 2011

Firstly I’m thankful for the wonderful trip we had to the UK. We had great weather, saw some great sights, enjoyed the beautiful scenery, ate delicious food and met-up with some very nice people. You can’t wish for more.

[Group 2]-IMG_4971_IMG_4976-6 images

Feeling blissful and very much in rhythm since 2,5 weeks. Very gladsome that I’ve been able to hold onto this. A little yoga on Tuesday and a lovely rhythmical dr. Hauschka body massage on Wednesday helped. Very Tao, very anthroposophical. I found a dr. Hauschka therapist a little while ago and she is great. I have been a couple of time now. I’m convinced that these massages improves your wellbeing. If you live nearby make a appointment and try it yourself, it is really worth it. You will feel great.

Still beaming after completing this little baby. Really happy with this project that I’ve undertaken.

IMG_5229

Currently I’m meeting lots of new people. They are inspiring and admire them for their vision and views. My self-confidence and self-reliance is growing constantly.

“I care not so much what I am to others as what I am to myself. I will be rich by myself, and not by borrowing.” ~ Michel de Montaigne

Delighted for being able to visit those fantastic bookstores they have in the UK. And, I’m even more merrier after buying all these books.

IMG_5234

Feeling very contented after nearly completing a presentation I have to give shortly. I really put some hours into it. I think I outdid myself, hopefully others will be impressed too. If not, this won’t deter me.

Still a little gleeful after driving over the Hardknott Pass & Wrynose Pass.

IMG_5010

Can’t see where the road ends!!!!!

IMG_5011

Going down a 25% descend!

Enjoying this view from my window at the moment.

IMG_5232

No comments: