Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Some more on Saturday…..

Last Saturday is was Quilt Market day in Putten. I popped in to say hello to Mirjam who was demonstrating how to make a kaleidoscope quilt.

IMG_4357

The Kaleidoscope quilt. Lovely bright batik fabrics.

IMG_4363

Here is Els in her small market stall in the Quilt Cellar (Quiltkelder) in Putten. Read more about it here.

IMG_4353

Naturally I bought the book which contains some of her patterns. Got it signed too!!

IMG_4369

The book!!

2011_05_29

An impression of the Quilt Market.

2011_05_28

The Quilt Market is always held at the end of May to mark the end of the winter/spring quilt season. It was a quick visit this year. As I had so many things planned for that day. The main reason, for fitting this in my busy schedule was that I had to pick-up Mirjam.

No comments: